To all of our friends and customers of Bloomers Garden Center. We want you to know that we are deeply concerned for your welfare and safety during these uncertain times. At Bloomers, we are committed to providing a safe shopping and browsing environment for our customers, employees and their families as well as being diligent to do our part in helping to stop the spread of this virus that has become a pandemic across our nation and around the world. With this in mind, we have implemented the following practices at Bloomers and ask that everyone who visits Bloomers would help us by complying with the following measures. What we are doing to keep you safe:
- We are restricting the number of customers inside our building to two or three at the most so that in addition to our staff, we will be below the 10 person limit recommended by the U.S. government.
- We are frequently disinfecting and cleaning our countertops, credit card terminals and wagon handles to help keep everyone safe.
- We are encouraging our customers to pay with credit or debit cards if at all possible to minimize the handling of cash for our employees.We are mandating that employees who are sick must stay at home.
- We are continually monitoring the latest news and government statements concerning Covid-19 so as to remain in compliance with suggested protocols.
Here is what we are asking of you:
If you are sick or experiencing symptoms, please stay at home, consult your doctor and ask a friend or family member to do the shopping for you.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a 6’ distance between yourself and other customers and employees of Bloomers
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into your arm so as to avoid spreading droplets
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching unwashed hands to your face, eyes, nose or mouth.
- Please comply with our guidelines for checking out by waiting in line at the door until there are fewer than two customers in the building at any one time.
- If possible, please pay for your purchase with credit or debit cards and avoid using cash.
We are so thankful for all of our customers, friends and employees and believe that if we all work together, we can continue to enjoy the wonderful gift of gardening in a safe and healthy manner.
Hours for the time being:
We are keeping our normal hours through the week however we will be closed on Sundays until further notice.
Gate-side Pick-up Now Available
We are now offering gate-side pick-up! The are a few ways to do this:
- Order online through our website for pick-up Please note that we DO NOT SHIP This option is for PICK-UP ONLY.
- Swing by and give us a call – we will help you over the phone and bring your order out to you.